Thanks to high-performance technological tools and expertise in rental management, Qasa is here to simplify the management of your real estate and provide you with financial security throughout the duration of the lease.
Subscribing to our management offer is simple and is done directly from the leboncoin website.
As a partner, leboncoin has integrated our services to make the creation of the lease and management mandate simple and intuitive. To learn more about our partnership, click here.
Subscribing to our management services is done in 4 steps:
Step 1: Trigger the creation of your lease in the Lessor Space, directly on leboncoin
- Once your rental advertisement has been published and your candidate has been selected by you, formalize your commitment and draw up the lease for your future tenant with Qasa.
- To activate our lease creation tool and subscribe to our management offer, click on “Manage my rental with Qasa” from your Lessor Space on leboncoin.
Step 2: Complete the lease information and submit it to your future tenant
- Our lease creation tool will allow you to formalize a complete and secure lease in a few clicks.
- Once completed, you will be asked to reread your lease and verify your identity before submitting it for signature to your future tenant.
Psst... To save time, prepare in advance all the documents necessary for drafting your lease (technical diagnostics, co-ownership regulations, etc.) and notify your prospective tenant of your approach with Qasa.
Step 3: Financial certification and electronic signature of the tenant
Once your identity has been verified, you can send the lease to your tenant by providing their email address.
They will be invited, directly in their tenant interface, to:
- Verify your personal information and identity
- Submit your tenant file to obtain Mila financial certification : This is necessary to be able to join the GLI Mila included in our management offer.
- Sign the lease online
We encourage you to notify your prospective tenant of your Qasa subscription process as well as the steps they will need to complete.
Step 4: Finalization and implementation of the lease
When your tenant has completed these steps, you will also be invited by email to sign the lease, the management mandate as well as your membership form for the Mila Unpaid Rent guarantee. Once your tenant's financial certification is confirmed, your lease, your management mandate and your GLI will be officially validated, congratulations!
Qasa will take care of collecting the security deposit and the first rent directly from the tenant.
Step 5: Entry into the premises
- The lease start date is approaching! As soon as we have confirmed payment of the security deposit and the first rent, you can carry out the inventory of the premises and hand over the keys to the tenant.
For complete validity of the lease, this document, as well as the insurance certificates, must be attached to the lease in your online lessor space on Qasa.fr.
Have you submitted the missing documents? So everything is in order!
From now on, Qasa will take care of the financial and administrative management of your property!
Benefit from simplified rental management, with rent payments every 5th of the month.